Experience Courses - PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Want to try scuba diving before signing up for a full class? Have you wondered what it’s like to scuba dive?
The PADI Discover Scuba Experience lets you experience the thrill of scuba without the time commitment or expense of a full Open Water Certification Course. We offer this program as a quick and easy introduction to the underwater world.
Under the supervision of our experienced and friendly PADI professionals, you will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive. If you make an open water dive you’ll practice a few more skills to get you ready for the water.
During the Discover Scuba Experience you will:
• Review the equipment used and find out how easy it is to move underwater
• Find out how easy it is to breathe underwater
• Learn the key skills used for every dive
• Enjoy swimming and exploring underwater
• Learn about the Open Water Certification and more advanced courses
• All rental equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, BCD, Regulator and Computer)
• Personal attention from our dive professionals.
The Discover Scuba 1 1/2 Hour Pool Experience includes all of the above for $99. The Discover Scuba Boat Experience includes the Pool Experience plus an afternoon boat dive for $199.
To sign up for the Discover Scuba experience you must be at least 10 years old. No prior scuba diving Experience is required.
Call now to schedule.
- 10 years old
- Rental usage of equipment (Mask, Snorkel, fins, BCD, Regulator w/Computer, Tanks, & Weights), & 1 Open water shore dive.
Student Supplied Materials:
- Desire for adventure!